As the tension surrounding this year’s Presidential Election continues to grow, so does FiveThirtyEight’s audience. According to the latest comScore metrics for the month of August, FiveThirtyEight has set new time spent records, with users engaging with the site for more than 90.8 million minutes. The number represents a growth of more than 435 percent compared to the same month last year – four times higher than the 101 percent YOY increase within the news and information category in comScore.
You are here: / / Driven by the 2016 Election Forecast, FiveThirtyEight Sets New Audience Record in August
- 2016 RIO OLYMPIC GAMES – AUG. 7 PRIMETIME HIGHLIGHTS ON NETWORKS OF NBCUNIVERSAL on
- NBC SPORTS RADIO NOW AVAILABLE ON APPLE MUSIC on
- Most-Watched NBA Game in ABC History: Record 30.8 Million Viewers for NBA Finals Game 7 on
- Canadian Football League Games Return to ESPN for 2016 Season on
- GAME 7 – NASHVILLE PREDATORS VS. SAN JOSE SHARKS TONIGHT AT 9 P.M. ET ON NBCSN on