As the tension surrounding this year’s Presidential Election continues to grow, so does FiveThirtyEight’s audience. According to the latest comScore metrics for the month of August, FiveThirtyEight has set new time spent records, with users engaging with the site for more than 90.8 million minutes. The number represents a growth of more than 435 percent compared to the same month last year – four times higher than the 101 percent YOY increase within the news and information category in comScore.
You are here: / / Driven by the 2016 Election Forecast, FiveThirtyEight Sets New Audience Record in August
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on
- College Football: No. 23 Florida State at No. 10 Miami and No. 1 Alabama at No. 16 Arkansas in Prime Time Highlights ESPN/ABC Week 6 Schedule on
- 2016 RIO OLYMPIC GAMES – AUG. 7 PRIMETIME HIGHLIGHTS ON NETWORKS OF NBCUNIVERSAL on