As the tension surrounding this year’s Presidential Election continues to grow, so does FiveThirtyEight’s audience. According to the latest comScore metrics for the month of August, FiveThirtyEight has set new time spent records, with users engaging with the site for more than 90.8 million minutes. The number represents a growth of more than 435 percent compared to the same month last year – four times higher than the 101 percent YOY increase within the news and information category in comScore.
You are here: / / Driven by the 2016 Election Forecast, FiveThirtyEight Sets New Audience Record in August
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on