Game-Winning Drive is the Nation’s Largest Youth-Led Sports Equipment Drive NEW YORK, NY –August 16, 2016– Kids from underserved communities are 50% less likely to play sports. One major reason is the equipment is too expensive. That’s why DoSomething.org, the largest organization for young people and social change, and ESPN are teaming up for the … Read More
You are here: / / DoSomething.org and ESPN Team Up for “Game-Winning Drive” Campaign to Increase Access to Sports Equipment
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.