Disney Media Distribution has reached an agreement with the National Cable Television Cooperative (NCTC) that will give its members the ability to carry ESPN’s upcoming ACC Network at launch on August 22, 2019. The deal will allow fans and followers of the Atlantic Coast Conference to access the multiplatform network across the NCTC’s footprint. As part of a larger agreement, the NCTC also extended its carriage of the FX and National Geographic networks.
You are here: / / Disney Media Distribution Reaches Agreement with the NCTC to Carry ESPN’s ACC Network for August 22 Debut
- NBC SPORTS PRESENTS LIVE COVERAGE OF THE 106TH TOUR DE FRANCE BEGINNING THIS SATURDAY, JULY 6, AT 6 A.M. ET ON NBCSN on
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.