In Beta Research Corp’s annual Cable Subscriber Study, cable and telco TV subscribers named Disney Junior (no. 1), ESPN (no. 2 overall and no. 1 major basic network), ESPNU (no. 3), Disney Channel (no. 5) and ESPN2 (no. 9) among the top ten for perceived value among network viewers. The study marked 11 of the past 12 studies where ESPN was ranked no. 1 or no. 2.
You are here: / / Disney Junior, Disney Channel, ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU Ranked in Top Ten for Perceived Value among Network Viewers in Annual Beta Cable Subscriber Study
- 2016 RIO OLYMPIC GAMES – AUG. 7 PRIMETIME HIGHLIGHTS ON NETWORKS OF NBCUNIVERSAL on
- NBC SPORTS RADIO NOW AVAILABLE ON APPLE MUSIC on
- Most-Watched NBA Game in ABC History: Record 30.8 Million Viewers for NBA Finals Game 7 on
- Canadian Football League Games Return to ESPN for 2016 Season on
- GAME 7 – NASHVILLE PREDATORS VS. SAN JOSE SHARKS TONIGHT AT 9 P.M. ET ON NBCSN on