In Beta Research Corp’s annual Cable Subscriber Study, cable and telco TV subscribers named Disney Junior (no. 1), ESPN (no. 2 overall and no. 1 major basic network), ESPNU (no. 3), Disney Channel (no. 5) and ESPN2 (no. 9) among the top ten for perceived value among network viewers. The study marked 11 of the past 12 studies where ESPN was ranked no. 1 or no. 2.
You are here: / / Disney Junior, Disney Channel, ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU Ranked in Top Ten for Perceived Value among Network Viewers in Annual Beta Cable Subscriber Study
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.