In Beta Research Corp’s annual Cable Subscriber Study, cable and telco TV subscribers named Disney Junior (no. 1), ESPN (no. 2 overall and no. 1 major basic network), ESPNU (no. 3), Disney Channel (no. 5) and ESPN2 (no. 9) among the top ten for perceived value among network viewers. The study marked 11 of the past 12 studies where ESPN was ranked no. 1 or no. 2.
You are here: / / Disney Junior, Disney Channel, ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU Ranked in Top Ten for Perceived Value among Network Viewers in Annual Beta Cable Subscriber Study
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on