In Beta Research Corp’s annual Cable Subscriber Study, cable and telco TV subscribers named Disney Junior (no. 1), ESPN (no. 2 overall and no. 1 major basic network), ESPNU (no. 3), Disney Channel (no. 5) and ESPN2 (no. 9) among the top ten for perceived value among network viewers. The study marked 11 of the past 12 studies where ESPN was ranked no. 1 or no. 2.
You are here: / / Disney Junior, Disney Channel, ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU Ranked in Top Ten for Perceived Value among Network Viewers in Annual Beta Cable Subscriber Study
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on
- College Football: No. 23 Florida State at No. 10 Miami and No. 1 Alabama at No. 16 Arkansas in Prime Time Highlights ESPN/ABC Week 6 Schedule on
- 2016 RIO OLYMPIC GAMES – AUG. 7 PRIMETIME HIGHLIGHTS ON NETWORKS OF NBCUNIVERSAL on