For the 17th consecutive year, operators named ESPN the no. 1 network with the most average perceived value among all networks measured in Beta Research Corp’s annual Cable Operator Evaluation Study. ESPN was also ranked the no. 1 most important network in their cable systems for the 13th straight year – and 16 of the past 17 years – with 97 percent of operators describing the network as “very important” for subscriber retention and acquisition.
You are here: / / Disney and ESPN Media Networks Earn Top Marks in Beta Cable Operator Study
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on