The Chicago Fire Soccer Club announced today that ESPN has become the club’s exclusive media rights holder, executing a three-year rights agreement. ESPN+, the upcoming direct-to-consumer subscription streaming product from ESPN and BAMTECH Media, will be the home for live local coverage of Fire matches in both English and Spanish beginning this season.
You are here: / / Chicago Fire Soccer Club Announces ESPN as Exclusive Local Media Rights Partner
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on