- Chris Berman and Analysts Live at Scottsdale Fashion Square for Special Four-Hour Show;
- Suzy Kolber with Super Bowl Champions Trent Dilfer, Ray Lewis and Steve Young at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale
- Reporters Sal Paolantonio (Patriots) and Ed Werder (Seahawks) with Team Reports
- Factor Back – Marshawn Lynch Read Option Run: Hoge breaks down the Seahawks running game, which goes through running back Marshawn Lynch in a zone-read.
- X and O Files – Russell Wilson Read Option: Hoge continues the breakdown of the Seahawks run game, describing the option Russell Wilson has as a runner when the defense overcommits to stopping Lynch.
- Hoge Breakdown – Seahawks Foundational ‘Cover 3’: Hoge takes a deep dive at the Seahawks defense, and shows how and why their simple “Cover 3” scheme is so effective against opposing offenses.
- Passing Thought – Antonio Gates’ Success vs. Seattle: Jaworski shows how the Chargers used tight end Antonio Gates for some successful plays in week 2 against the Seahawks, and says the offensive scheme from that matchup bodes well for a big day from Patriots Rob Gronkowski.
- Let’s See it Hoge – Eddie Royal Beats Richard Sherman: Staying with the week 2 game vs. the Chargers, Hoge walks the viewer through a play where Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman was exploited by a great play design and argues the Patriots will look to replicate the play same offensive scheme in Super Bowl XLIX.
- Money Down – Doug Baldwin’s Third Down Efficiency: Hoge explains why wide receiver Doug Baldwin is quarterback Russell Wilson’s favorite target in the most critical down and distance situations for the Seahawks offense.
- Jaworski Covers the Field – The Gronkowski Threat: Jaworski describes a staple play from the Patriots offense that puts opposing defenses in a bind as they attempt to account for tight end Rob Gronkowski.
- Game Within the Game – Attacking the Seahawks ‘Cover 3’: Jaworski explains a play the Eagles offense used against the Seahawks base coverage that resulted in a touchdown and argues it is one example of a successful scheme against the tough Seattle defense.
- Eye in the Sky – Patriots Spy Defense: Hoge details how the Patriots defense will try to account for quarterback Russell Wilson’s threat as a scrambling quarterback by assigning a player to spy him on all passing downs.
|Sun, Feb 1||1-1:30 a.m.||NFL Matchup||ESPN2|
|7-7:30 a.m.||NFL Matchup||ESPN2|
|8-10 a.m.||SportsCenter (from Arizona)||ESPN|
|8-8:30 a.m.||Outside the Lines||ESPN2|
|8:30-9 a.m.||The Sports Reporters (Arizona)||ESPN2|
|10 a.m.-2 p.m.||Postseason NFL Countdown (Arizona)||ESPN|
|10:30-11:30 p.m.||NFL PrimeTime (Arizona)||ESPN|
|11:30 p.m.-1 a.m.||SportsCenter (Arizona)||ESPN|
|11:30 p.m.-12 a.m.||NFL Countdown: Best of Countdown||ESPN2|