|Thu, Nov 14||Texas Tech at Alabama|
|Mon, Dec 2||Vanderbilt at Texas|
|Auburn at Iowa State|
|Thu, Dec 5||Ole Miss at Kansas State|
|West Virginia at Missouri|
|TCU at Mississippi State|
|Fri, Dec 6||South Carolina at No. 11 Oklahoma State|
|No. 1 Kentucky vs. No. 19 Baylor (Arlington)|
|Tue, Dec 10||No. 5 Kansas at No. 7 Florida|
|Sat, Dec 21||Oklahoma vs. Texas A&M (Houston)|
- Tourney Teams: Eight of the 20 teams played in the 2012 NCAA Tournament: Florida, Iowa State, Kansas, Kansas State, Missouri, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and Ole Miss
- Uncommon Opponent: Several of the games will feature teams that have not played each other very often, including: South Carolina and Oklahoma State in their second matchup (South Carolina won the first game); Auburn and Iowa State and TCU and Mississippi State playing for the third time (both series are tied 1-1); and West Virginia and Missouri meeting in the regular-season for the first time (they played in two NCAA Tournament games with each scoring a victory).
- Going for Undefeated: Ole Miss has defeated Kansas State in its three previous meetings, including the most recent in 2009.
- New Streaks: Kentucky had won its seven previous games against Baylor, including an 82-70 victory in the Elite Eight of the 2012 NCAA Tournament, before losing to the Bears in a regular-season game last season.
- Game 5: Kansas and Florida will play for the fifth time since 1994 and first since the 2006 Las Vegas Invitational contest. Kansas holds a 3-1 series lead.
- 80s Flashback: Vanderbilt and Texas will play for the first time since 1989 and seventh overall.
- Rematch: Texas Tech will visit Alabama after hosting the Crimson Tide in a game last season, a 66-62 Red Raiders loss. Alabama holds a 6-1 series lead.
- Nice to See You Again: Former conference partners Oklahoma and Texas A&M will meet for the 40th time.