Leading up to the 2016 MLS All-Star Game, this year’s Major League Soccer matches on ESPN and ESPN2 have delivered an average audience of 312,000 viewers (227,000 household impressions), an increase of 32 percent in viewers (235,000) and 44 percent in television homes (158,000) from the same period in 2015.
You are here: / / Audience for Major League Soccer on ESPN/ESPN2 Up 32 Percent in 2016 Season to Date
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on
- College Football: No. 23 Florida State at No. 10 Miami and No. 1 Alabama at No. 16 Arkansas in Prime Time Highlights ESPN/ABC Week 6 Schedule on
- 2016 RIO OLYMPIC GAMES – AUG. 7 PRIMETIME HIGHLIGHTS ON NETWORKS OF NBCUNIVERSAL on