In October, ESPN’s First Take enjoyed a 53% increase in overall viewership over the previous year, averaging 465,000 viewers (P2+, Nielsen’s October: September 25 – October 29). The month also saw an increase of 79% for men 18-34 compared to the same month last year (109,000 vs. 61,000).
You are here: / / All Treats for ESPN’s First Take in October
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on