ESPN today announced that Alex Rodriguez, World Series Champion and 14-time MLB All-Star, will join Sunday Night Baseball – the exclusive national MLB game of the week – as an analyst in a new multi-year agreement. Rodriguez will be joined by veteran baseball play-by-play broadcaster Matt Vasgersian, who will become the third-ever voice of Sunday Night Baseball, also in a multi-year deal. Rodriguez and Vasgersian will appear alongside returning analyst Jessica Mendoza to form ESPN’s new Sunday Night Baseball booth, with Buster Olney reporting.
You are here: / / Alex Rodriguez & Matt Vasgersian Join Jessica Mendoza To Form ESPN’s New Sunday Night Baseball Broadcast Booth
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on