ABC’s broadcast of the Golden State Warriors’ Game 1 victory over the Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday generated a total live audience (television + streaming) of 6,624,000 average viewers, making it ABC’s most-watched NBA Playoffs opening weekend game ever, according to Nielsen. It was up 22 percent from the corresponding game last year (Cleveland-Detroit Game 1), which averaged 5,436,000 total live viewers.
You are here: / / ABC’s Most-Watched NBA Playoffs Opening Weekend Game Ever: Total Live Audience of 6,624,000 Viewers for Golden State-Portland Game 1
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on