The total live audience (television + streaming) for the first round of the 2017 NBA Playoffs was up double-digits on both ABC and ESPN, according to Nielsen. It was the most-watched first round on ABC since 2011 and the most-watched first round on ESPN since 2014. ABC averaged a total live audience of 5,542,000 viewers, up 11 percent from 4,988,000 viewers last year. ESPN averaged a total live audience of 3,135,000 viewers, up 15 percent from 2,733,000 viewers last year.
You are here: / / 2017 NBA Playoffs: ABC’s & ESPN’s First-Round Audience Up Double-Digits
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.