The total live audience (television + streaming) for the first round of the 2017 NBA Playoffs was up double-digits on both ABC and ESPN, according to Nielsen. It was the most-watched first round on ABC since 2011 and the most-watched first round on ESPN since 2014. ABC averaged a total live audience of 5,542,000 viewers, up 11 percent from 4,988,000 viewers last year. ESPN averaged a total live audience of 3,135,000 viewers, up 15 percent from 2,733,000 viewers last year.
You are here: / / 2017 NBA Playoffs: ABC’s & ESPN’s First-Round Audience Up Double-Digits
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on