The 2017 NBA Finals on ABC – the Golden State Warriors lead the Cleveland Cavaliers 3-0 – is the most-watched NBA Finals since 1998 through three games, according to Nielsen. The series is averaging a total live audience (television plus streaming) of 19,984,000 average viewers, up 11 percent from 18,075,000 viewers in 2016. On ABC, the series is averaging 19,507,000 viewers (P2+), plus an average minute streaming audience of 421,000 viewers.
You are here: / / 2017 NBA Finals on ABC: Most-Watched Since 1998 Through Three Games
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on