The 2017 NBA Finals on ABC – the Golden State Warriors lead the Cleveland Cavaliers 3-0 – is the most-watched NBA Finals since 1998 through three games, according to Nielsen. The series is averaging a total live audience (television plus streaming) of 19,984,000 average viewers, up 11 percent from 18,075,000 viewers in 2016. On ABC, the series is averaging 19,507,000 viewers (P2+), plus an average minute streaming audience of 421,000 viewers.
You are here: / / 2017 NBA Finals on ABC: Most-Watched Since 1998 Through Three Games
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
- Indianapolis 500 To Air Live on SIRIUS XM Radio on
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on