Wednesday’s 2016 MLB National League Wild Card Game telecast presented by Hankook Tire is the second-most watched Major League Baseball game on ESPN in 13 years, according Nielsen. Across ESPN and ESPN Deportes, the game generated a total live average audience of 7,711,000 viewers (television + streaming).
You are here: / / 2016 MLB National League Wild Card Game: ESPN’s Second-Most Watched MLB Game in 13 Years
- Tamika Catchings to Serve as Game Analyst for Women’s Basketball Games on SEC Network on
- — PROGRAMMING ALERT — NBCSN TO PROVIDE LIVE LOOK-INS OF COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS’ ATTEMPT TO TIE NHL RECORD WITH 17TH CONSECUTIVE WIN TOMORROW NIGHT on
- ESPN2 to Simulcast ESPN Deportes’ Spanish-language coverage of the NBA Christmas Day Game L.A. Clippers vs. Los Angeles Lakers on
- More Than 17 Million Viewers for Michigan at Ohio State on
- CSN TO CARRY LIVE CHICAGO CUBS WORLD SERIES PARADE & RALLY COVERAGE BEGINNING AT 9:00 AM CT! — CSN TO ALSO RE-AIR THE CUBS GAME 7 WORLD SERIES CLINCHER AT 6:00 PM CT! on