The countdown to the launch of ACC Network (ACCN), the new 24/7 all-ACC national platform, continues with just 100 days to go until its August 22, 2019 debut. At the annual ACC spring meetings in Amelia Island, Fla., network officials announced the first three weeks of football games and the addition of Chris Cotter, Mark Herzlich, Kelsey Riggs and Eric Wood for various on-air roles for ACCN programming.
You are here: / / 100 Days from Launch: First Three Weeks of Football on ACC Network Released; Announcers Cotter, Herzlich, Riggs and Wood Added to Roster
- Dick Allen Discusses His Controversial MLB Career on MLB Network’s “Studio 42 with Bob Costas” on Dec 15 on
- NBCSN PRESENTS MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES GANDER OUTDOORS 400 FROM “THE TRICKY TRIANGLE” THIS SUNDAY, JULY 29 AT 2:30 P.M. ET on
- ESPN Multi-Platform Series: Football at a Crossroads on
- NBC TO PRESENT LIVE PLAY-BY-PLAY COVERAGE FROM SKYCAM FOR TITANS-STEELERS “THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” GAME ON NOV. 16 on
- ESPN Radio: Jeremy Schaap hosts The Sporting Life on
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.